News
26/5
Breddstafetten 2017 #56
22/5
Dags för Kart o Hoj #52
< 1...3 4 5 6 7...255 >

Search

Nu hjälps vi åt med Swedish League!

Published 2017-04-28, Written by Curt Landin 2017-04-28 kl.08.10

Comments »

Nu går förberedelserna inför klubbens arrangemang av Swedish Leauge finalerna 12-14 maj in i slutfasen. Arenan i Rengsjö ska byggas upp nu på söndag+måndag och arenan vid Höghammar helgen efter.

Alla är välkomna att hjälpa till! Ta med fika/matsäck, verktyg om du har och kläder efter väder.

Se kalendern till vänster för en del av huvudaktiviteterna, men mycket annat finns att göra tillsammans - och det är ju halva nöjet med en klubb! Fram till tävlingarna behövs fler som hjälps åt med transporter av material, kartplock, förberedelser av servering, priser med mycket mera.

På tävlingsdagarna finns också behov av fler funktionärer/volontärer, hör av dig till mig om du vill vara med som en del av arrangörsteamet i en av årets största orienteringsevents!

Curt Landin, 070-6918064 eller epost: curre@curtlandin.com
Tävlingsledare, Swedish League

Link to this piece of news

Related Links

Tävlingsinformation sprint 12/5

Tävlingsinformation medeldistans 13/5

Tävlingsinformation förkortad långdistans, final med jaktstart 14/5

Comments
Post a comment »

Name: mas
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.21.07
Reply>>
Download Free Music videos and Audios in Tanzania Number One Website For Music Promotion including Bongoflava, Singeli ,Gospel Songs.
harmonize

Name: coleus forskohlii b...
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.17.21
Reply>>
Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up!.. coleus forskohlii blood pressure

Name: ronijames
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.13.39
Reply>>
Alex is number four; so he is next since the Mogadorians (led by the Commander played by Kevin Durand) have to kill them in numerical order for some reason (which is never explained). sexy panty singapore

Name: Walgreens.com
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.12.56
Reply>>
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Walgreens.com

Name: Robinjack
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.12.38
Reply>>
Incredible occupation for distributed such a gainful site. Your web log isn't just helpful however it is furthermore truly inventive as well. There have a tendency to be relatively few individuals who can unquestionably compose not all that straightforward posts that masterfully. Proceed with the decent written work http://thijsvanzijl-webdesign.nl/

Name: Robinjack
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.12.37
Reply>>
This is an awesome rousing article.I am basically satisfied with your great work.You put truly exceptionally supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post. http://marleart-natuurfotografie.nl/

Name: Robinjack
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.12.37
Reply>>
Your substance is absolutely splendid from numerous points of view. I think this is connecting with and educational material. Much thanks to you such a great amount for thinking about your substance and your perusers. http://zeesportvisserijmijntje.nl/

Name: oscar
Posted: 2018-01-20 kl.04.51
Thanks for your effortful work :) Best Oscar Awards 2018

Name: sbobet88888
Posted: 2018-01-19 kl.23.13
Reply>>
I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. sbobet88888

Name: beer777
Posted: 2018-01-19 kl.20.13
Reply>>
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, beer777

Name: alia
Posted: 2018-01-19 kl.16.10
Ai Beauty 是英国伦敦知&#
21517;整形医院,
987;家项目:瘦೬
0;针,溶脂针。

瘦脸针

Name: max
Posted: 2018-01-19 kl.13.11
Reply>>
At Level Up, we teach software engineering and DevOps technologies the way they are used in the industry.
Levelup

Name: ales
Posted: 2018-01-18 kl.21.33
Reply>>
This is a brilliant post I seen on account of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such a fantastic post.
West Indies

Name: Robinjack
Posted: 2018-01-18 kl.21.19
Reply>>
This is such an incredible asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing blog that comprehend the quality. Im happy to have discovered this post as its such an intriguing one! I am dependably watchful for quality posts and articles so i assume im fortunate to have discovered this! I trust you will be including more later on... Top air conditioning Lubbock, TX

Name: ronijames
Posted: 2018-01-18 kl.19.49
Reply>>
I couldn’t be more in agreement. By the way, do you see more of the same for the days and months ahead? I am very intrigued by your positions and your posts. https://www.mudanzas-baratas-madrid.es/'>pagina web

Name: Evgeny Igorevich
Posted: 2018-01-18 kl.15.52
Reply>>
All the apps & games hither are for domicile or personal use lone. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please tangency us. Deezer: Call & Euphony Playlists is the prop and brandmark from the developer Deezer Roving. http://filmsapk.com/deezer-apk-file/

Name: birthday photo boot...
Posted: 2018-01-18 kl.13.29
Reply>>
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. birthday photo booth hire

Name: ronijames
Posted: 2018-01-17 kl.15.08
Reply>>
I used to be thankful to obtain a call through my friend as he identified the key recommendations contributed on the webpage. Going through your blog article is a real fantastic experience. Appreciate thinking about visitors at all like me, and I desire for the finest associated with achievement like a professional surface area. quotes

Name: chris
Posted: 2018-01-17 kl.04.49
Reply>>
Official NFL jerseys, NHL jerseys, Pro and replica jerseys customized with Any Name / Number in Pro-Stitched Tackle Twill. All NHL teams, full range of styles and apparel. Signed NFL NHL player jerseys and custom team hockey and football uniforms where to buy forskolin supplement

Name: Y8games
Posted: 2018-01-16 kl.21.44
Reply>>
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, Y8games

Name: ales
Posted: 2018-01-16 kl.20.41
Reply>>
Much obliged to you for your post, I search for such article along time, today i discover it at long last. this post give me loads of exhort it is exceptionally helpful for me
Πρεμιέρα για τη ΡΩΣΙΚΗ ΕΠΑΝΑΣΤΑ&#
931;Η στο Βασιλικό Θέατρο

Name: Atoren
Posted: 2018-01-16 kl.16.12
Reply>>
When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks! SMS Psychic

Name: max
Posted: 2018-01-16 kl.13.48
Reply>>
You need a voyance par téléphone ? You can find it by a call phone to 0892 22 20 33 with the team of voyance retour amour, french website of clairvoyance and esoterism. We can help you to find the answers to your question, and our website allows you to discover and learn the practises of fortune-telling.
voyance par telephone

Name: Alanwalker
Posted: 2018-01-16 kl.13.37
Reply>>
This is a terrific article. Thanks a lot for taking the time to detail this all out for us. It truly is a great guide! getting backlinks

Name: pari
Posted: 2018-01-16 kl.12.57
Reply>>
It is a very decent site with better than average article. I have truly delighted in perusing your blog entries. Any way I trust you post again soon.

Swedish version